Sunday 8 April 2012

Saturday Night - With Brother Again 7 April

Oh Yeah, Is Saturday Night... I'm Love With It... 
With My Family... Together.... 

Somehow, I Do Really Happy Was At Home With Them... Even Thing Happen, I Still Wanna Be With Them... They Are My Important... Same As My TOFU, Is My 生命中 Important 的, But Somehow I Didn't Do Better That Why Relation Become Worst, Just Wanna Say Sorry. Forgive Me For The Mistake That I Have Done, I'm Sorry.... I Just And Still Love U, No Matter How.... Sad, I Not The Best Fren Ever... But U Are Mine, I Love U... [ TOFU ]
-----------

Is Saturday, On The Same Problem My Brother... Haven Done His Homework, So Accompany With Him To Do Work Always On The Night Of Saturday... Although I Do Scold, But... My Time With Family, Is Too Little.  I Seems Like Never Appreciating, Now I'm Back And I Gonna Spent My Days With Them Happily.... For Here Wanna Sorry To My Little Brother Also, Sorry For Scolding...  Have A Smile... My Brother, Never, Angry So Long... After 5-10 Minutes, Surely We Will Good Again.... THIS Beyond The Fact "I Need You, And You Need Me, Is My Family"  :) 
-----------


Me Crazy Capturing AGAIN, While Seeing Him DO Work


HaHa, Capturing Again... Wanna Shot my Brother geh, But Me Not Talent On The 角度 So, Cannot Catch Him... 


HaHa, Once More 偷偷 Shoting While He Is Writing.... HaHa....
Cz He Really Don Like Me, To Catch Picture On Him... :( So Sad....


Again And Again.... With Quick, Before He Realize  


This Is Me, Captured By My Brother,  BLUR Owh...
Haiz


Doing His Homework.... Haha.... Captured Captured.... Without His Knowing, Me Great... LOLx... =) 

------------


U See Time Showing Already, 1 O'clock.. I'm Super Tired Jor, Gonna Rest... But I Could Not.... AR!!!!!!! Please Do It.... Quick. Finish It...... :'(

-----------


The Late Night, There Are More Cooling There.... Somemore Today Having Air-CON Open.... He Was Cooling And Flu....
Ke Lian.... 

I DO 'sayang' Cz He Was Cooling And Tired He Still Wanna Finish Up The Work.... Me Also No Rest.... Haiz.... 加油!加油!咯 Your Sister Beside U, Support..... 

-----------


Me Tired, So This Type Of Face Has Come Out.... So Ugly


Resting And Waiting....


Even Tired Still Smile While Capturing... HaHa.... 


He Don Wanna Join Me.... Closing The Face... :( 
And Me... [YI] 

-----------

Sleep And Close Light At 1.45++
Good Night
Sweet Dream... :) 

I Love My Brother So Much

No comments:

Post a Comment