Sunday 24 June 2012

Hello, Saturday - 23 Jun

Hello, And Good Morning Cutie Love One 


----------

Lots Of Things To Do.... Promise Wanna Wake At 6, But I Could Not Even Wake..... Sleep Ans Sleep Till 7 ++

-----------

After The Prayers I Eat The One I Love :D 


Pau 


Bah Zhang

-----------

Times Shows 4 ++

A Little Watch On e7


Guest - Ice


8TV - There Was JJ

-----------

What Is The Day, I Hurt My Finger... So Pain.... 


My Finger, 

-----------


Makan Before TV Programme Started 

-----------

All The Way Waiting... 
Just Wanna Make A Clear, That....

My Days Was Just Waiting 
1. Waiting For Thursday - Cz Gonna Be Free And Friday Is Home Time :)  
2. Saturday - Waiting For The Kpop TV Programme - Great 8TV Nite Live 

Just Wanna See, Baki, Nadia, Guiboo

:D 


Coming, Opening 


The Host Of The Day, Nadia And Baki 


The Sad Ever, Severely Was Dropping And Dropping 


Face, Was Drop Too.... :( 


Nu'est 


The Reaction When Baki Hear Kak Nadia Dream About Jay Park 


Yes, My Shinhwa
Oh, My Shinhwa Drops 


Them 


Tarantallegra - Jun Su


Me, SMS In...
When I Was Good To Saw Shinhwa But They Drop 


I'm Baby, 
B.A.P

-----------

Their Ticket Was Expensive, I Was Hope To Win The Ticket From 8TV Nite Live

Contest - 8TV Nite Live Contest: Turn Yourself into B.A.P’s Bunny Mascot “Matoki”

Check Out More 



Zelo


I Love Them,
B.A.P - Power


Infinite - Chaser, Wow
It Was Number 1 

-----------


The New Entry Chart of The Day

Big Bang - Monster 
Baby I Love You, I'm Not A Monster 

----------

Is The Time, For Sleeep..............
Good Night People ..................






No comments:

Post a Comment