Sunday 18 December 2011

Wanna Go Back

Owh... I Wanna Go Back... 
Miss Home... Family Asking me To Go Back Early... 
My Little Brother... Keep Asking Why Not Go Back...
Just Saying Got Things To Do Lor...

1. Relation Problem
2. School Problem.... 


How Is My Result... Failed To Be Retake... ??
I Wanna Ask Clearly From Miss Hema... 
If Not, How I Gonna Go Back With Nothing To Tell My Mummy... 


Mum, I'm Sorry... 



Things Have Not Done... 
Cannot Go Back Just Like That... 


Because Last Nite... Decide To Sleep For A While.. Then Wake Up... To Finish The Video De...

Wat!!!! My Alarm, Didn't Work... Haiz...
Cannot Reach To Wake Up... Do The Video...

Is My Second Creation Of Tofu Video...
Kinda... No Mood... Liao...
Feeling Me, Super Lazy...
But I Wanna Finish It... 

Just On The Day... I Was Last Here... 

Because I Know, After This I Won't Available To Internet Access Again... 

So Things Must Be Done... 

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
Still No Mood On Doing It...

Please.... 

Oh My God.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment