Wednesday 29 February 2012

22 February 2012


Wow, My Days… Where I Skip Class

That Was Bcz Class Is Cancel On The Morning, While Only Having Class At 2PM… SO, Better Decide Not Going… And Going Out With My Sister… To OneU…

Yeah… I Love It…

Even Being Scold, Being Say... And What I Gonna Do... No ONe Stps Me...
I Know That, I'm Wasting The Money To Schooling... I'm Wasting My Time... ALL The Things I'm Wasting...

I'm Done... Trying My Best To Get Control OF That... BUT I Couldn't Do It...

I Just Wanna Happy With U All... Outing,
And Seeing U...

I Wanna To Rest... On Somehow...


With U, We Together


Just We, Smiling :) 


VVWEN


Esther


Funny :) 


My Favourite, I Couldn't Finish It


Going MEDIA PRIMA... LOL


Done The Job, For Bank In Money

1. The Books I'm Waitng
2. The Days I'm Going...

We Just Hungry Than We Thought... So, A Supper Is A Must In My Life... HAHA... I Love Eat So Much...


LOL

Our Mamak Together...



She Don Wan To Eat On The Floor


Ugly Me


My Favourite ROTI CANAI


Esther


My INDO Mee :) 


Yummy 


HAHA :D :D :D :D :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment