Sunday 19 February 2012

Thrusday, 16-02-12


1st Day OF School… Cz I Have Miss The 1st Class On Valentine Day…
Oh… 

Now Going School, HAHA… With A Yellow, Shirt… Wat… Funny… Just Like Sponge BOB…



When TO School For Late In 10-15 Minute…
Ok, Walk Alone TO The School…For Bus Waiting…
Somehow, I Wish I Could Saw Wai Kit… But There Was No Him… No Even A Shadow…

HA!!!! I Saw My Frenz… 

She Is “WENIS” 

Yeah… Feeling Happy… And Happy …

We Will Become Frenz… And Together Take Bus To The Section 13… :D
Having Our 1st Class… I Gonna Go Together With Wenis And Chloe, And Kar Mun Too… :D 


Thanks For Letting Me, Following U All… Nice Frenz… 

They Are Nice… I Wish We Will Be Good Frenz…


Our Class, With A Male Teacher… Seems To Be Very Strict, But He Could Say Jokes…
Not A Boring Class… In There We Laugh And Laugh, What A Funny Teacher…
With Them I Feel Ok… Thanks For Their Caring Too… Cares On Me, While Crossing The Road… 

Thanks For Caring, Weather, I’m Eating Or Not…


We Was Together… Thanks For Everthing… I Am Happy Can Be With U All…

When Back… After That… My Body WAS Super Tired… 

Feel Broke  To Many Part… Legs, Head, Hands, Whole Body…

AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh, Just The 1st Day…


Having Problem With My Subject... Wat... I Was Not Happy At All...






Some more Feeling Super Hungry… What Time Will U Were Back… Waiting For U… For Dinner Together…
Somehow, I Try To Have Some Cornflakes 1st Cz I Couldn’t Tahan Anymore…

Even That, Aslo Not Helping… 

I Still Hungry… Who I Get Help…

And I Cry… I Cry Of Hungry… 

Time Past Till 6… She Was Not Back… 

So, I Sleep To Makes Myself Forget About The Hungry… 

Sleep And Sleep… 
Time’s Showss 8… She Was Not Back… HAR!!!!

Should I Sleep Again…
 I When To My Bed, And Sleep Again… But That, Tears Falling Tooo…
Cry And Cry… I So Stupid… Cry Again… LOL

I So Shame… Super Shame…


And I Open My Mouth... To Her... For Asking Her To "PEI WO" Eat... 
Somehow, I Know.. That She Was Tired... 


And Here Is My Dinner 



Thanks For That :D



No comments:

Post a Comment