Wednesday 29 February 2012

24 February 2012 – My Days


I Saw, The Love... Aorund The World... I Feel Happy, I Feel This World Is Wonderful, This World Is Amazing... Full Of Loves... Thats The Kindness, The Kind-Heart People, The Good-Hearted In This World... Must To Be... I Was Happy, That, The World That I Always Think...

A Good GOOD World In My Life... I Loves This Feeling... Feeling, “Gan Dong”...Feeling The Best... How I Wan, What I Wan...

And This IS What I Meet, Those Things And With Those People...People With Kind Hearted... 
Yes, It Was...

1.    Love To The People Around The World
While I’mStanding Under The Trees, While Waiting For Bus, There Was An Uncle Who Told Me, To Be Careful On “Red Ants” At The Grass... He Say, It Could Bite... 
I’m Feel, Protecting, With The Advice, Feels Thankful Too :D Thanks.


2.   Love Of A Father To Their Kids
The Father, Was Cycling Slowly, And Do Not, Even Cut, The Road... Even There Was No Car At All... He Was Waiting For The Traffic, This IS Because, There IS His Own Son, Behind Him... 
A Father, Do Did Everything, o Protect, Their Family...


3.   Love Towards The Earth
Saw Someone Just, Picking Up The Rubbish Up, That Almost Fell into The “LONGKANG”... I Saw The Caring, To The Earth... Where This People Have Save The Earth, And The Someone, I s An Uncle...I Feels The World With Those People Are Just Warm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment