Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Friday HOME


Back Home On The Friday.... 
I Miss My Family.....
I Have To Back Home, For Some Reason Of My Family.... My Mummy, Health Was Not Well... Mummy, U Scares me.... I'm Really Worry....

Mom, I Love U.... Praying To God... Everything Going To Be Alright....
Please.... I Love My Mummy....

-----------



I Great That I Reach Home.... : )
Mummy, I Here... Are U Feel Better???

Lucky, She Feels More Welll....
Thanks God....
Just Back Home, Having My Lunch.... My Mummy, Cook For Us.... 



haha... Just A Mee Hoon... : )
Thanks... I Love Mummy


Just Me... LOLx...


What's That, This Has Scare Me....
Oh No... Lucky... Doesn't Big Deal....

But, I Don Really Hope...
I Will Get, The Real Letter Saying I Absent For School Next Time.... This Will Makes My Life Suffer....
Please Don....

I Will Changed..... 


Finally, I Got My KOPI - EP...
Yeah.... Thanks, OneFM Fun Day....
: ) 

-----------

At Night... 


My Night Time... Crazyy Me
 

Loves Fruit...
Having A Apple.... 

-----------

Time Shows About 12.... AND My Brother Ask Me To Accompany And Teach Him For His Homework.... What, I Tired!!!!! 
 Haiz....


Capture Even Teaching.... My Brother Don Like... PICTURE


Keep Capturing.....


His Work...


Finnaly He Let Me, Capture Him....
HaHa..... And He Do Stupid Act

He, So Cute... Cz He IS My Brother...


Helping His Work....
Picture 1st, Coz Me "Zhi Lian Kuang"
HaHa... : ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment