Saturday 24 March 2012

My Saturday


It Is A Suppose For Me, Going To School - KDU Open Day... But, Things Happen... I Didn't Attend To See Lawrence.... 

:) Ok, I Will Wait For Next Time.... 
Lawrence I Will Be Back..... 

-----------

At My Room..... Waiting And Waiting For U To Back...
:( 

-----------

Suddenly I Heard Door Open.... When  And See...
Oh, Is Esther... She Was Back....
Back For < JJ Lin > 

------------

Decide Go For Curve....

Oh, What That's.... Evelyn Saw.... Later At 8 Having A "Daniel Lee 李桀漢"
 - The Malaysian Idol 
IKANO POWER CENTRE <Sincerely Yours, Daniel> Promo Tour 



He Is Coming


He Reach... And 1st Song Was "OMG I'm Crazy Of U" 
Is A Super Nice Song....


PowerFUL...






There Is A Super "LAN" 的主持人... He Don Know How To Talk... And The Jokes Are So Lame.... What Lar....









His BOYS Fan...
Wow, Support Till Up... Super Super Leah.... :)
Proud Of Themmmm......


Is Just Evelyn Hand To Show The BOYS Fan.... 


The Song Was Nice...
Here Is Some Video... 


Done... Back Home.... 

Having The Dinner At Sakae Sushi.... Wow, Is My Yummy....
I LOVE IT....

YEAH>>>>>>> 


My Most Favourite.... Potato Salad


New Try, On Smoke Salmon And Cheese... 

And Many More....
The Shop Was Full, We Wait And Wait.... 
1. Waiting For Places 
2. Waiting For Food....





No comments:

Post a Comment