Tuesday 20 March 2012

When Out For Food

Going To Watch "Astro Star Quest Artist....
Emma And Evelyn Was Just Back From Genting For The "ASTRO Award Presenatation, While I Was No Chance To Go....
They Having Their Great Day...

Me Damn Jealous Lor.... Cannot See My "Thomas Jack, Alvin, Andrew" So I Cry Cry Lor....
Hiaz... : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( Enjoying Ur Dinner At Johnny With My Sister.... HaHa...

Just Finish... We Have Go TO Have Dinner.... But, It Seems Lot Of Restaurant Was CLOSE... We Just Said... WHY???

Suppose SUNDAY... It Should Open More Longer... Didn't It....
: (

Nothing To Eat.... So, When For Johnny  



HaHa, Is My Dessert - Yam And Coffee Ice-Cream....

: ) 

Bring My Sister There.... Oh No, I Just Lose The Competition With Evelyn... Bcz Of The "YG" Lar... Why No Say Good Bye To "Eve" When Go....

No comments:

Post a Comment