Sunday 29 April 2012

All Starting Over!!! Monday May

May Is Now, Now 30 Of April
Is The Time, For Starting Over... Is The Time For Going Through The Tough, Going Through And Starting It Over Again, In NEW!!! 

-----------


The Time, Where I Make The Promises, The Day Where I Have To Keep AND Did My Promises Is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-----------


Please Wake Up, You Are Now.... Having A Task, To be Done For 3 Three Time, DO It Wisely Get It Done
1. 乖乖上学去
2. 乖乖读书
3. 乖乖做好自己
4. 乖乖顾好身体


-----------


Please, CHIN SIEW HUI... Please be Swear On What U Do... Please DO It Well....


-----------


Friends, I Need Ur Help On Me...
Friends, I Need Ur Support Me...
Friends, I Need Ur Care On Me...


All I Need Is You, Please Beside Me...


-----------


I'm Have To Wisely Control On My Relation Status, Problem And ALL....


-----------


Sorry, For Being Stubborn For Long...................


-----------


3 THREE YEARs
3
Three
Year
To GO........................



No comments:

Post a Comment