Sunday 1 April 2012

Home Friday

What Mummy Was Not Home..... HAR..... Where I Should Go..... Makes Me Crazy......


Waiting For My MUMMY And Brother, To Back....... 

-----------

Time, Pass About Two Hours Leah, Still Have Back... What Happen ????

Worried, Themmm.....

-----------

HAHA, My Brother... Called That He Was Back... YEAH, I'm Going Home..... I Wann GO HOME NOW, Super Hungry.......


My Mummy Buy "TART" Is My Favourite Portuguese TART, I Love The Most....  It Is Super Yummy, I KNOW!!!!!! 


Wah, Mummy..... Even Buys Packet Spagetti...... HEHE, I'm Just Waiting TO Eat It...... HAHAHA


My Carbonara - WOW<3 I LOVE U, Mummy..... HAHA


This Is POLO BUN, With Mango Pudding.... Not Good Looking But Tastes Ok.....
But, Everyone Tastes Are Different Lar.....

Maybe U Don Like.... Is OK!!!! 

-----------


Is My Brother, With The Rabbit Names " BIT BIT " 
Is Cutie, My Brother LOVED

-----------


Me,

-----------

OneFM...
I Was Back And Is My 1st Time, Seeing This Advertisement Posted in TV..... Then My Brother Pula Replied AIYO!!!! Now Only U Know Ar...!!!! Many Times Already Lor..... Long Time Lor.....

I Say, I Only Saw In FB Before...... 1st Time In TV Mah..... YO :( 


Is "YENG" 的 OneFM Nicholas


Is 帅的 OneFM William


OneFM Nicholas :) 


And OneFM Wayne Too.... =)

-----------

I Was Hungry Again.... Eating My TARTS Again.... HAHA, Yummy Yummy..... =) 


My Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment