Sunday 8 April 2012

哭了


多么不舍得也要放下
Don Wanna Let Go, But I Have To Do, For The Reason... He Is Belongs To Someone.... I Have To Control Myself.... He Was Belongs To Him......

-----------

This Is A 1st Time, Buying Card.... For That Expensive..... But For U, I'm Ok..... I Was Nor Sent To U, Cz I Still No Prepare Others Stuff, And I Don Wanna Just A Card....

So I Keep It Till Now..... 

-----------


The Card


The Card

-----------


So Bad, The Ending Of Card Becomes This.... I Have Hurt, I Don Wanna Keep That Hurt.... So I'm Tearing It Off....

I Don Wanna Keep It Again, I Will Makes Me, Thinks More..... Letting It Disappear, Is The Best Decision....

I'm Sorry, For Loving U.....

-----------

I Care Of U, I'm Jealous Of U.... But Still, Wish U Good Job, All The Best In Work, U Are Good, With Lots Of Fans.....

U Are One Of The Best.... Good Luck....
I'm Forgetting U

No comments:

Post a Comment