Sunday 8 April 2012


So Much Of Missing U All..... 


BigBang Is Back, Is ALIVE I'm Super Happy With That,
For Now, Do More, Keep It Good... All The Best, Best Wishes For U.....

-----------


My Idol, U Have Leave, I Have Not Seeing U, So Long.... Really Miss U..... Miss The DJ So Much.....
But I Have No Appreciate The Chance To Follow The Activity Of U, That's Why Not Seeing U Again.....
Keep Waiting And Waiting The Time.... 

Super Miss All Of U

-----------


I Do Really Loves This....
Thanks For My Sister - Evelyn, For Getting This For Me.... Thanks....
Thanks Emma Too.... Thanks For Getting The Signature.... Thanks

Thanks Adrian, U Are Good Keep Up, Support.....
Loves Ur Song.....
:)
-----------


Wow, What's This.... HaHa... The The OneFM Bus, 
I Have Captured It.... At Asia Jaya LRT Station.....

Go There, To Look For It..... Cool.....

-----------

All My Loved Idol, Artist
I Support U

No comments:

Post a Comment