Sunday 1 April 2012

Not Sleeping Again....

Is Tuesday.... I Have To Go School. For Getting Some Tips On What To Do For My HRM Assignment, It Has To Passed Up On Wednesday......


My Days Was Not Sleeping..... Trying On The Assignment..... I Have Just Done Two Paragraph.... I Have To Do More For Reach 1500, As This I Have Never Done It Before.... 

Keep Up..... Keep Up.....


And I Has Wrote This To Make me Feel Better..... 有他的陪伴,我会好很多....
I Have Do And Do.... But Things Have Done.... 

I Should Do It, By Today.... But Still Not Done.....

What Lar Me, Not USE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-----------

My Not Sleeping Face


So Crazy....


In The Morning.... I"m Going To School Now....
With This Ugly Look Ever.... Bye Bye

-----------

Having My Maths Hour.... I Feel No Good..... But I Really Not Understanding It..... 
:( 

Just Wanna Wait For Lunch Time..... Yeah Is Coming.... Suppose Going For Pizza But, Time Shows Close To The Class Stared..... 
No Cancelling For That.....

Going For SUSHI.... Ok, Last Month of Sushi..... Last Week For Buy 1 Free 1
Here We Go.....



Nugget Nugget - 1 Round


My Yummy Fish Fish.... - 2 Round 


Both Again - 3 Round 


My Egg.... My Lovely Egg.... - Last Round I'm Too Full, I'm So Full

HaHa, That My Life On Tuesday.... I Do Really Enjoyed Eating..... 

-----------

Back To School FIND The Helper TO Rescuing My Assignment
He Teach Me, In My Assignment And Turnitin... Thanks Bro =) U Are So Good..... But Somehow Need To Say Sorry... For Always 麻烦你 Anyway Really Super Thanks Lor.... HaHa.... =) 

-----------

For Doing My Assignment I Skip The Class....
 
I Back Home, Have My Sleep So I Have Energy And "TAHAN" Till Next Morning...... 

Good Night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment