Monday 7 May 2012

1st Start I'm Going To School

Monday, And I Have Promises To Learn And Study Good On The Month Of May... So I'm Go To School For This... 

Hello And Good Morning People 

- MONDAY BLUE - 

-----------

I Have Start The Day With The Newspaper, HAHA :D 


[ Read The Paper While Waiting Bus ]

-----------

Having My Class For 2 Hour - Quantitative Method, Maths Time Oh SHIT!!! 

-----------

Finally Finish Study...

At The School Canteen, And Waiting For Time Passes 


My Things, LOLx


My Canteen, And Is my 1st Time... Sitting here For hours... xDD


What U See??? 
Is The Pokemon Picture, Form The Book I Borrow...

HAHAHA

-----------

Just Waiting For Other Class.... And Somehow Reason, And Not Going....

-----------

Bye, I'm Going To DJ... Cz 有约,哈哈哈
我约了。。。情爱的People For 午餐
Blerk... Bye Bye....

And Is I Waiting.... So Damn Happy.... HAHAHA xDD XDD

-----------


Bye Bye, School... Holiday Tomorrow... :D 

-----------

Waiting For U....

Hehehe... :)

Damn Smiling And Happy In The Heart....


HAHAHA.......

-----------

While Waiting, I Was On My Phone Game And .... Capture....


[ My Leg ] 

-----------

Owh... I Have Wait And Wait... Somehow I See.... Maybe Is Too Late... Ur Are Busy, I Have Too Cancel The Plan... Somehow I 'm Super Sad...

这次,不见
还能等多久呢???
算了。。。。。。。下次吧

-----------

Walking Back With Sun Hot, And Heart Broke.... LOLx.... Nothing Lar....

-----------

Reach, And Straight Cry To The Bed..... After Cry.... I Couldn't Stand Anymore.... Finally Out And Knocks "Miss Evelyn" Door, Asking Weather Does She Eat.... She Say ATE.... More Heart Broke... And She Say Can 陪我一起吃, So Eat Lor...

Yeah

-----------

My Lunch @YouYi 


Barley Of The Day 


With the most favourite “PAN 面”

-----------

Continue 









No comments:

Post a Comment