Saturday 26 May 2012

The Saturday - In 1Utama With 老友

Waking Up Late From The Suppose Too, Owh God I'm Late!!! 

-----------


In The Quick Prepare :) 

-----------

My Destination is To Eat, The "老友鬼鬼" The Breakfast And Want To Watch The Movie By [ 苗苗 林静苗 miau miau ] 老友开心鬼... Yeah, I So Happy Gonna Watch :) 

With - Ms Evelyn 

-----------

1st Time I Watch Movie With The Things Is, I Keep Going To Toilet, What F. !!! ><! 

-----------

Going Our Breakfast , 


Wow, Yummy.... 香香 :D 


Mine, HeHe :P


Is The "老友鬼鬼", But Actually We Enter The Different Shop... Owh ==?

-----------


The Movie 

-----------

I Don Know, The Movie Scary And Funny.... Lots Of Laugh In The Front Part. 

-----------

AFTER The Movie, And I Really GO For The PUMA, Wow, Thanks Ms Evelyn For The Brave Of Going There.... :P 

Acting Crazy, HAHA... FB Problem And Couldn"t Login, Keep Trying And Tries.... 

And Here We Are, 


- Ms Evelyn :) 


Me - The Ugly One Forever 

-----------

糖水时间咯... Dessert time!

At The Time, All In My Head, Is Just Think Of Them Of Loves 糖水...
And Me Never, Prepare For Them Before... Haiz....

Me Already Feel Not SO Good, When The Last Entered To MP, With Empty Hands....

Feeling Not GOOD

-----------


The Eating Again, In The Same Shop HA! :D


Wow, Fantastic Baby :) 
Somehow I DO Being Regret For Ordering "红豆水",BUT 我就想喝啊!!!但哦,味道 不是那么理想... Not Like Drinking, But Not Choice I Am Waiting From Morning Till Now, Cz I My Mind I Wanna That, So I Drink....

Actually Is Not Sweet Lar, The Taste... Maybe Added Sugar, Then Can Jor :) 

-----------


I Try This Cz  I Wanna Try Everything With The Word - 老友


[ Picture 1 - Menu ] 


[ Picture 2 - The Resit ] 


[ Picture 3 - Mine Yummy Yummy , Soy Yam With Pearl ] 


[ Picture 4 ] 


The Word, BUDDY...

Buddy, My Frenz 

-----------

The Jusco, Buy HOTCUP The Favourite - "麻油鸡"
Hehe... :)


[ Picture 1 ] 



[ Picture 2 - Our Cupboard ]
Full And FULL HAHAHA...

Me Loves Eat, And Eat A Lot.... :P

-----------

Dinner Time, Going For Fried Rice, The Fvourite :)
At Down Stair Beside :) 


Eating With Full Scares, And Just Wanna Leave The Danger Place.... Oh, Scold And Scold... I Don Like. PLEASE :(  
-----------
Having The Yummy Dinner, And DONE :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment