Wednesday 23 May 2012

I'm With U, That Time. How I Thinks



What I Stupid Though About U
“I Pray No Tears in Your Dream”
-          I Though You Was Having A Dream, That U Wanna 实现 That Why U So 努力

And I Just Wanna Support U, Giving The 力量 And 支持 For U To Do It, To Catch Ur Dream. Having The in Your Life, Never Mind I Will Support U.


“I Know You’ll Fly High in your life”
-          So I Gonna Support U, Always And Forever With U Support With Full Heart.

“Although This World Tries To Look U, In Small View
-          But U Are Still The Best in Me, You Are Still The Good One.

“I Can Definitely Say You’re The Only One”
-          Cz, I Will Be There... Just Wanna beside U... on Everything U Do.

“Find You’re Broken Dream Again, Don’t Say That U Can’t”
-          You Can Do It, Just Do It... Continue 加油!!!

“I Will Help U To Make That Dream Come True”
-          Bcz U Are The One I Love, I Will Be With U To Achieve What U Want.

“When U Feel Like U Cannot Breathe, Close Ur Eyes For A Bit And Think About Ur Future”
-          U Can Do It, When U Are Tried... Just Having A Rest A While And Go On Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment