Wednesday 23 May 2012

Saturday Family Time - May 19


Is Saturday, Back Home On Just The Morning... And We Are Out 出发咯


Me, Crazy Ugly :( 

-----------

Yes, Is My Time With Family... I Love It.... And Most Love It... Just With Family. 
Going For Jusco :) 


Wow, Nice... :)
Nice, But The Are Something Wrong With That 海绵宝宝, Bcz Hor
Just See The Next Picture... I Feel Sad Bcz Of That :( Cry Cry 


Hah, Did U See That..... U See..... ????????

See, Why That SpongeBob So...............................

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

-----------

After, 逛街. Time Shows 4 ++ Wanna Eat Jor.... HeHe.... Choosing For "KFC"
Then, GO!!!
Makan Makan Time :) 


-----------

A Cutie Again, M&M Chocolate..... HaHa.....
-----------

I Wanna Get My Brother To Have Picture, But My Brother Seems Very Scare. He Scare. Owh, So Wasted No Picture TO Take. My Brother Also Same With Me, Something Scare This Scare That. HAHA 


-----------

Back Home, Continue With My TV Drama... HEHEHE xDD

Sunny Girl


Capture 1 


Oh, Who is This Leng Zai....

Who? Who? Who?

Who Lai De?

HAHAHA, Is 帅帅的 - 炎亞綸(Aaron)

-----------

Yeah, Me Out Again...

With XXX HaHaHa.... Shhh ;) 

MaMak Lo


-----------

Back, And I Was Just Left Few Minutes To Watch U 

HAIZ.... 


Yes, Nadia And Baki :) 

-----------

Having A Tried Eyes, Good Night People :) 

zZZZZ................. 






No comments:

Post a Comment